German tank commanders

German tank commanders

Thursday, June 10, 2010


Journal Entry 3: Poland 1939

Today I stand as a Fuhrerbegleitbattalion commander. Really seeing much of Hitler's work, I'm really amazed. His work is quite impressive, he does not care about anything or any country. Anyway heading back to Berlin due to our defeat of polish. I need to organize a parade for the Fuhrer's victory as soon as I arrive. I'm to take part of Hitler's entourage as a member. Really looking forward to the parade, just going to relax and clear my head of all the horrible deaths I'm responsible for. CANT WAIT !!!!!


I had to intervene with my wife's relative who happens to be a polish priest . Who got arrested during our fight with the polish. I have so much pain in my heart just knowing that my staff criticized my wife's relative, for not doing enough on his behalf. !!! It's so freaking stupid !!! I need to write my wife a letter and explain what we have done to her cousin, because I can't take this guilt no more. It hurts my heart and now I'm crying.... man getting to emotional around my men.

No comments:

Post a Comment