German tank commanders

German tank commanders

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Letter home: Thursday 13, 1939

Hey baby it's me Shane, I really miss you and the kids. Well I'm doing pretty good just trying to survive out here. It's really different from what I expected it to be, it's brutal, scary, and a lot of deaths. I really be scared out in the battle field. Right now I'm not in war, we just finished a battle with the polish. I'm the commander of our new leader Adolph Hitler's military. Anyway their is one thing we did during the battle of polish. My men captured your cousin who is a polish priest and criticized him for not doing enough on his behalf. I'm so sorry, but I was not informed that they were going to capture him. He was not hurt, but I feel so guilty that I had to inform you.

Here is a list of questions I would like you to answer and do.

1. How are the you and the kids?

2. Are the kids doing good in school?

3. send me a picture of you and the kids.

4.Are you having money issues of any kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment